Just two weeks to go and we’re really excited to welcome you all to our magical site!
We really want everyone to feel safe and secure whilst on site, so we’ve decided to ask everyone aged of 11 or older to to show one of the following at the gate:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event)
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken within 48 hours of arrival at the event
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
If you are resident in England, you can show your status easily via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
We recommend that you screenshot or download a copy of your NHS COVID Pass prior to arrival so that you have it ready to show at the entry gates. Alternatively, you can print a copy and bring this with you.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or computer, then you can call 119 to request a letter to demonstrate your vaccination status or online here. Please note that the letter can take up to 5 working days to reach you. This letter will be sent to the address registered with your GP.
If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass or if you do not receive a vaccination status letter in time you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the gate.
Children under 11 are exempt from the above rules, although we encourage parents to test children if possible.
If I need a test?
Tests are fast and easy and available for free from the link below:
Once you have your tests, follow these instructions:
- 48 to 24 hours before you plan to arrive on site, take a test. If it’s positive, we’re really sorry but we can’t welcome you to Good Vibrations Society this year 🙁 please register the result with the NHS, stay at home and observe self isolation guidelines.
- If the test is negative, great! Register the test with the NHS using this link https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You will receive a text message confirmation of the result, show this text message at the gate and enjoy your stay!
- If you are unable to receive a text message from the NHS we will also accept an image of the negative test with your name and the date.
Once onsite we will have sanitisation points and lots of space so you can enjoy your weekend without worrying.